3.15.2004

Pictures from my trip to the Philippines -- Feb 1-20, 2004 (1 of 2).
Pictures from my trip to the Philippines -- Feb 1-20, 2004 (2 of 2).

Some background information:
I was born in the Philippines on September 16, 1980 Tuesday morning.
Moved to America in 1984.
Went back for vacation the summer before my senior year in high school (June-July 2002).
I went back this past February for 3 weeks with my mom to celebrate my Lola's 82nd birthday.
My mom has 7 brothers and sisters and they all live in the Philippines.
My dad has 7 brothers and sisters and they all live in the U.S. except the youngest -- who still resides in the Philippines.

My Lola (my mom's mom) is my only living grandparent and she lives in San Roque, Marikina -- Philippines too.
My Lolo (my mom's dad) and my dad's parents are all resting in peace in the Philippines.

On my mom's side: I have 18 first cousins and I'm the oldest girl cousin.
On my dad's side: I have 40+ first cousins and I'm the 8th youngest cousin.

No comments: