5.13.2004

from my cousin...please read:
Sponsor Me For Walk & Roll Chicago!
I have signed up to participate in the American Cancer Society Walk & Roll Chicago and am biking 15 miles to help support this worthy cause.

No one ever thinks cancer can happen to them or their family. As you know, cancer is blind to age and health and can come to anyone, as it did this last year for my uncle, Albert Leynes, just one of the many people I am biking for. He is recovering, but it would have been impossible without the legacy of research and funding established by the American Cancer Society, which has raised billions to eliminate cancer and the suffering it causes.

I have committed to raise funds for the American Cancer Society and would appreciate it if you could sponsor me in this great endeavor.

Thank you for considering sponsoring me as I join the fight against cancer as a Walk & Roll Chicago participant.

Click here to sponsor me!


Her 'uncle' is my father/daddy/papi/papa...I love him. :)

No comments: