8.04.2004

taking the bus was great. only took 35-40 min to get from the office door to the townhome door. sure beats an 80 min 1-way suburban commute. i was so excited and pretty proud of myself. i do pride myself on being independent. ive been thinking about that recently and it is nice to be able to rely on one sole person for things. i haven't had that comfort in a while and even if i did have the opportunity, i wouldn't let myself. i don't want to lose myself ever again. i do get a little down when i know that you have him and you have her. i don't have anyone...in that way. don't get me wrong: i have a loving family, fun friends, motivating career. but when i'm in bed with only my thoughts to keep me company and the nightlight, i always know that something will always be missing. i made dinner last night for 1 person: me. sure would've been nice if i had someone to join me. i make a mean tortellini with pesto sauce. the pasta bag was correct: ready in 15 minutes.

No comments: