9.14.2004

i got my 1st birthday present.
last night, my brother took me to a cubs game vs the pirates. it was a great game (of course) because the cubbies won -- 7-2. seats were sweet cause i got to oogle at prior, ramirez and grudzielanek. but the best part was that i got to spend time with my brother. im glad we can share sports activities with one another. either it be baseball/softball, tennis, bowling, basketball, football, soccer, etc. even though im not a fanatic about baseball (stats, history, etc), i know how the game is played. let's see...what did we do: we ate at demon dog; arrived at wrigley around 6ish; watched batting practice; he bought me a beer; the game started at 7; he bought us cotton candy; he bought me another beer; CUBS WIN!; he bought me a foam cub claw.

if you know me, you know that i love buying paraphanelia when i go to musicals, concerts, sporting events. i know you can preserve memories through pictures, but pictures sometimes get lost in albums. at least my foam cub claw will be on display in my room.

No comments: