2.10.2005

i had dinner with my ex-boyfriend last night @ mirai sushi. he said that he ate so much and was so full that he was going to "shit sushi". haha.

its kind of weird and unsettling to have dinner with someone who i once used to admire and adore. and now i just look at him and think nothing. don't get me wrong, i had a terrific time. we laughed about things that i havent laughed about in a while and he said a joke or two that he hasn't said in a while either. it was good to laugh and feel good again. as he said "im glad we could hang out again".

it was nice.
nothing more, nothing less.

my roommate drove me to work this morning and asked me how it was. i was going to keep everything inside cause ive just been relying on myself nowadays. but i spilled everything -- even my one and only fear. i like hanging out with my ex-boyfriend -- even if its only for birthday dinners or special occasions or even a short IM conversation. but im so scared that once he starts dating and eventually marries his true love, that he will not want to hang out with me ever again. i guess this is something that im going to have to accept sooner rather than later.

today is another day. last night is just another memory.

No comments: