6.27.2005

my weekend...

saturday morning/afternoon i played a double-header. it was a long, hot day but 'twas fun -- you'll see why. one of the hotties on the team (garrett) was wearing his normal uniform pants but since it was so hot, he wasn't wearing his jersey. a bunch of us weren't, but he was special (said with a lisp). instead he wore a wife beater that was hella tight on him. gawsh...i just could not stop staring. tall, white guy. athletic body, ripped arms. cute face. you can say that he's a manly man. best feature about him though is that hes nice and outgoing -- pretty funny too. the other cute guy on the team (erik) was there too and congratulated me after my rbi triple. he normally gives me high-fives but this time he caught me as i was walking back to the dugout. he was next to me and put his arm around me and gave me this sideways hug. then he gave me a high-five and held on to my hand while he put his other hand on the small of my back. mmmM! freakin' foine. shieeeeet.

the "big suck" of the double header is that we lost the second game. also, i normally only wear my cleats for one game then rest my feet, but with two games back to back, there was no time for r&r. after the second game, i knew i f-ed up my baby toes. i took off my cleats and said "hello" to two blisters on my small toes: the left one ripped right off and the right one had fresh juices in it still. yummy, right? not. yuck.

i headed back to my brother's for lunch, a shower and a popping session with my blister. i didn't really feel like seeing anthony cause i was oh-so tired so i took a nappity nap. i had to wake up a little earlier cause i noticed a few of my toe nails were turning black so i had to paint my little piggies.

the PM came around and we (archie, myra, richie, maureen) headed off to lp's barleycorn. there were a few people i didn't think i'd see but i did. it was fun, though. i love my hard cores and camel specials. cabbing over to wrigleyville was kinda bad cause i made a few drunken phone calls to some assholes that i dated before. good thing maureen stole my phone and kidnapped it for the rest of the night. after crossing the border, richie took maureen and i to his co-workers apartment party. it wasn't much of a party cause oh-so-hot jeremiah wasn't there.

the early AM came around and maureen and i met up with our friends at white castle for a little snack. it seems like i havent seen some of them in weeks. but it was cool. maureen and mike fed me well. :)

per the illustrious erasure: "i love saturdays".

No comments: