6.08.2005

stupid boy memory #1

i was on the metra this morning and im not sure why my mind wandered to this memory but here it is:

back in highschool i had a crush on this boy. i liked him so much that i asked him to the turn-about dance or whatever the heck you want to call it and he said yes. we had such a great time that we started to hang out even more. then, stupid me scares off the boy and i tell him that i like him. even in highschool, boys were idiots. anywho...he told me that he wasn't looking for a relationship because he just got out of a very serious one (cough bullshit cough) so he just wanted to stay friends with me. i think it was a couple weeks later that he started dating one of the girls that we hung out with. (say the following with a lisp) isn't that awesome? but hey...its okay though because i wouldn't want to be married to a college-dropout-i-work-at-a-pen-store-at-the-mall-my-kids-were-born-bastards-i-live-in-my-in-law's-basement kind of of guy.

no siree bob. no thanks.

stupid boy memory #2...coming soon. you can be next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didn't he have a mustache too?