9.23.2005

sliders

i finally played on my fall softball league today. last week was our first game (double-header) but i missed it cause it was my birthday and i had plans with co-workers and friends.

lets start off with me getting lost. heh. i took the 151 bus going northbound from work to "Lake Shore & 1540N" and there is no such stop. frickin' cta bus planner. we're passing up lincoln park zoo and im thinking i passed it up. shiet. so i get out at stockton and something and my hands start to sweat. i contacted my coach and find out that i just overshot the field by like 5-6 blocks. so i start walking with my backpack and friggin' laptop. argh.

we won the game, 8-2. its a co-ed recreational league 12" underhand and the other teams supposedly bring beers to the field. whatever. it was so jacked when 2 of the opponents chicks asked us if they can borrow our mitts. at that point, i was like "we better beat this team!"

the pitcher couldn't pitch to me so she walked me 3 times in a row. and shortstop yelled "she's not gonna hit". screw you. stupid piece of crap. id hit the ball if the pitcher would pitch over the plate. i love softball. ive loved it since 4th grade. but i dont love dumbasses like that prick.

i smell. i need to shower.

1 comment:

ExPat in London said...

hahaha.. nice post. and YES email me. =)