9.11.2005

white hairs

im so unbelievably stressed right now
so many things on my mind
i feel like barfing

run pbsg database process
run pushback process
update trade damage formulas
create new user accounts/ids
finalize deal for monogram polos
book seattle flight w/ ian
book texas flight for conference
review my meeting with my mentor
visualize family egg toss game
contact hs friends and teammates for my evite bday party
pick up balloons
try to understand guys
get directions to vehicle emission test
fill out my timesheet
postpone cello lessons
update softball coach on next week's practice
stick to my diet
run a mile today to clear my mind
follow-up on barleycorn party details
follow-up on lawry's dinner reservations
follow-up on mentor meeting
transfer money to savings for condo
organize/recruit/publicize volunteer event for I/T
get a manicure
buy bridesmaid shoes
get dress hemmed
change my 401k contribution
re-create all my work files that i lost when my harddrive crashed
find out who i am and what i want
oh yeah...and eat lunch

...gawsh. i dont think i even have time for anything else right now.

No comments: