11.11.2005

i got carved like a pumpkin on wed. doctor periodontist gave me a lot of local anesthesia but i could still feel him cutting my gum to retrieve the tissue graft. it was so painful that i dug my finger nails into my hand so that i can relocate the pain elsewhere. it didn't help too much cause then my hand started hurting. idiot.

i bought the bep cd and my mom and i jammed to bebot. it was funny watching my mom listen to this tagalog song. last night, i watched my dad dance to the song too. pretty fun. i miss the burbs...

1 comment:

ExPat in London said...

Hahaha.. bebot!! Yes that's hilarious.. I wonder what non-filipinos think when they hear that song.. "Ah crap, this song again, put it on the next track!"

(Actually, I first heard it on B96 when Deeeejaayyy Flippsideee (imagine me saying that in my radio voice) played it.

And yes.. "What's Happening" you've heard it right?

You didn't answer what your theme song would be if you entered a room!! Think about it and get back to me!