4.20.2006

the google sign looks funky/cool today. wonder why that is? a-hah factor: joan miro.

anywho. im here. at work. sitting at my desk. eating turon...mmmmMMM! just me and a couple consultants. my other teammates are out of the office today on vacation. i tried twiddling my thumbs today but they got tangled. doh! my mommy gave me 2 turon for breakfast baon today...yum. this AM on the metra, i was reading da vinci code. i finally got into the book and cant put it down. right now, i have the book in my left hand and im typing with my right hand. before i went to my desk this AM, i went to the bathroom and i still had the book im my hand. really? no. not really. its a good read and i cant wait to continue my slow read on the train ride home tonight. its a little past 9. only 8 more hours. mogoli-gogoli...

No comments: