8.24.2006

i had practice for my fall flag football co-ed team today. half the team i already know because they're my softball teammates. id say we're pretty good and organized. we covered long and short routes today. next thursday we're going to cover formations. benny came to watch but ended up playing center and snapping to the QB. it was nice that he was there. hes so supportive. afterwards, we met up with our other softball teammates and hit the batting cages. i havent been to the cages in f-o-r-e-v-e-r. i just did slow pitch softball because (1) i didnt bring my fastpitch softball bat and (2) my right wrist hurts like hell. i pulled it 3 co-ed games ago when the coach was telling me to hit to right field. when swinging, once my arms cross the plate i snap my wrist to aim the ball to the right side of the field. works everytime. in highschool, i was a placement hitter -- wherever the coach wanted, the coach got. i could lay down a bunt for a squeeze play at home or hit mid-right field to advance the runner to 3rd. gosh, i miss fastpitch...

No comments: