9.17.2007

my 27th birthday

thanks to...
...my parents for getting it on 27 years ago and for the birthday presents
...kuya archie and ate myra for the early birthday present
...my godson, tito henry and tita marcy for sending me a text from the philippines
...my cousin richie for realizing that his hs reunion wasn't this past saturday
...my cousin venjie and todd for driving into downtown from the suburbs
...john for amtraking it to chicago for the weekend
...myra for shopping with me at akira to buy my birthday top
...little mel's for serving a non-sushi dinner to john, paul and i
...pj, john, fatima and paul for being older than me
...my cali folks (romel, eugene, francisco) for the birthday greetings
...myra and bridget for the shots at bella
...fatima for my lady flying dagger
...chris for taking time out of his busy schedule
...my manager for coming out to bella
...akira for selling me my birthday present to myself
...jeff, terry, norway, ed and harun for coming out
...antoinette, fatima and paul for dancing with my manager
...paul for being paul
...my softball teammates -- amanda, nerissa, melissa, sheryl, jr, mars, malcolm, edward
...glenn and ricky for taking care of my guests at bella lounge and for the shots after they found out that i was leaving my own party quite sober
...my parents, brother, sister-in-law and cousin for a wonderful dinner at the best chinese restaurant outside of chinatown
...my mom and brother surprising me with a birthday cake after dinner
...the hunan beijing staff and customers for singing "happy birthday" to me
...kuya archie for taking me out to tonight's cubs game for our annual cubs/bday outing

No comments: