1.21.2008

this AM

so im waiting at the bus stop on morgan and madison...waiting and waiting. this chick comes by and is like "ive been waiting for a bus and just walked over here from racine". thats 4 blocks west of my bus stop and she was waiting for a while. i make the decision to walk to work. starting point 1000 w; destination 200 w. 8-10 blocks and crossing over the bridge on 90 was great! it was a horrible walk. the one day i have to walk, im wearing ballet shoes. guess what i see when i cross monroe and wacker? my bus. stupid bus. stupid day. stupid decision. when i finally got into our building, i felt little nail pricks all over my thighs and legs. i was thawing out. i hope tomorrow is a better day. its lonely here at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i opened your page and guster came on and blasted me back to 2003. i remember almost busting the speakers in the car and singing like i knew how.. all by myself on the highway.

PJ said...

Wearing nail prick lined slacks usually will do that to you. This comment is made merely to allow me to use the word prick.