3.06.2008

go away...

To: You
From: Abby
...you just won't last
...you're so fu©king rude and selfish
...you pull away when I give in
...your priority is always your needs, your desires
...you like to think you're never wrong
...you taught me lessons that were never true
...you're a drama queen
...you end up getting hurt again
...your thoughts of failure sink in
...you start asking me about things that you want back from me
...your walls are closing in
...you trust nobody and live in loneliness
...you used to be strong
...you're so afraid that you're out of touch
...you confuse what is really real
...you want someone to hurt like you
...you’re so close to me but you’re still so distant
...you love the way I look at you while taking pleasure in the awful things you put me through
...you run away and never say goodbye
...you're too much to take in so i can’t hold on
...you take the best of me...go away

No comments: