6.12.2008

barack obama...

so i get home from work.
2 police cars and 2 black tinted suvs are in front of my building.
in the main lobby, there are men in suits who look like secret service.
i get my mail and i ask my neighbor "whats going on?".
we go to the parking garage and she tells me that barack obama is in the building.
barack is attending a benefit at a 5th floor unit.
i go through the security door and another guy in a suit greets me.
i get up to my unit and call my brother and my chris'.
so i head out and walk slowly through the lobby again and towards the parking garage.
i call home and keep an eye out for him.
i walk around a little and head back.
im in front of harpo studios with other onlookers and he walks out.
i get a glimpse of his head and hes seated in the back of one of the suvs.
id say it was pretty cool.
i did meet him at work twice a couple years back.
but yeah, that was a cool moment that i thought id share.

No comments: