10.20.2008

why do i care? because...

...youS raised me
...you sing with me
...you tolerate our singing
...your ass juice is all over my couch
...you are my ninang / cousin / co-worker / mentor
...you are always there through thick and thin...and you make me dinner
...your stories and comments are just phenomenal and they were good ideas at the time
...you play devil's advocate and like to "work" at coffee shops
...we are cousins and...BANG!
...you sent me a "Sorry for being so busy and neglecting you as a friend dinner" evite
...i've been your subordinate since the beginning of quaker time
...you use a red laser to get my attention at work and we have codenames for all
...we've been friends for too long to just let it all go
...we always have a great time -- internationally :)
...we just met and there's so much more to learn about one another
...we reunited recently and have a chance to catch up after 10 years
...you mailed me an in-n-out shirt
...everytime i listen to erasure's 'magic moments', i think of us in your integra/rsx?
...you have always been the good guy
...you teach me about girly things
...you've been my most loyal blog reader
...we belong to the havoc family
...we might be cousins
...after 4 years, we're just getting to know/understand each other

so...which one are you?

No comments: