9.17.2004

i got a few more birthday presents.
after work, i flew on the metra to the burbs and my parents took me out to dinner. house of tokyo. yummy. spider roll (soft shell crab) and dragon roll (eel and avocado). my dad ordered noodles so i had a bowl of long noodles (long life). i love my parents. when we got home, my mom made me a huge batch of lemon bars. they got me 4 happy birthday balloons (representing the 4 people in my family: papa, mommy, kuya, me) with stars on them (my mom knows that i love stars). the balloons in itself was enough for me. i love my parents. they got me a cosmetic bag and new perfume. if you know me, the only "makeup" i wear is chapstick so its more of a toiletries bag for when i travel.

i napped. then i met up with Jen, Mike, Antoinette, P.J., Sharon, Katie, JR, Steve and Joel @ Bamboo Room. i was a rock star.

steve: beer
pj: jaeger
sharon: amaretto (my faborites!)
mike/joel: liquid cocaine
jen: a green looking shot
pj: kamikaze
jen: another green looking shot
some boy: another shot w/ jen

i wasnt planning on getting crunked last night but i did. gotta love my friends. and i do. when it was time to go, i told pj. he's always there for me. so he held my hand and led me out to the parking lot. i puked while walking to the car. i puked on pj's shoes and my shoes. oh gosh. ive done this to pj twice already. antoinette drove my car home and i managed to give her directions to my parent's house. then i puked some more (quietly) in the downstairs bathroom. passed out. texted jen a few times. passed out. talked to my guy. passed out again.

im so hung over right now, but i had a blast. saturday's party at funky for all september babies is going to be wild.

No comments: