6.26.2006

what a bleh weekend for softball...

saturday's co-ed game: defensively--played right center. threw someone out at 2nd which was satisfying. i didnt wind up and throw hard enough like i used to, but it bounced once and landed right into shortstop's mitt. offensively--batted 2nd. i was 2 for 4. gag. grounded/popped out/2 singles. i was standing on 2nd and there was a pop up to short center. i was off the bag, the ball was caught and my life flashed before my eyes. i slid back into 2nd right before short center stepped on the bag..."SAFE!". but, frick dude...i got a huge raspberry on my right upper thigh. it was puffy and bled/burned a little at first. but now? its so frickin' sore. frickin' sucks. i swear i always f' up my skin whenever im not wearing my softball spandex from highschool.

sunday's women's make-up game: two words...wet and slaughtered.

...hopefully ill play better this tuesday...

No comments: