6.06.2008

1080i, hdmi...

...i dont know what it means
but the abt guy and jeff told me that i need hd to compliment the tv

after a long wait in line at comcast...
after being on hold for 9 minutes and the tech rep couldn't hear me...
after being on hold for 32 minutes and the tech rep dicked around with me...
after being on hold for 27 minutes and the tech rep put in my work order while i was waiting...

there it was, channel 174 in hd...
hotter than hot, geovany soto...stepping up to the plate. sigh.
i can even rewind it and watch him step up to the plate.
over and over again
=)

"welcome to 2006!", says jeff. shaddup.
"you're now part of the modern world!", says archie. sit and spin.

i have so many channels now that i dont know what to do with myself.
if you know me, i dont like having too many options.

No comments: